Sunday, October 12, 2008





We have spent lots of time at home this past week and a half. The girls and I have had the "icky cold" and were quarantined in the house. We were all sorts of contagious! I think it has passed and just in time to catch the first snow! Yes, snow!! It usually doesn't snow here until Thanksgiving but this year it came early. Friday evening we had rain mixed with snow that turned into big white fluffy snow ball throwing snow. Not a much accumulation, but enough to go make footprints in the park area across the street and throw a few snowballs at the fence. Does anyone have any ideas for organizing wet snowy clothes? I think that I need to make an area in the garage for taking off wet clothes and hanging them up. I have been letting the girls undress when they come in from the backyard through the sliding glass door and so the clothes are all over the place and every thing gets all wet:( and I have to bring it into the laundry room where it continues to get everything else soaking wet. I am sure everyone else has figured this out, I am just realizing after 4 years of living here that this method of winter -clothes-taking -off is not working too well.

We did take a tour of Josh's office this week and the girls really enjoyed the sound booths and all of the candy-it was like Oct. 31st!! I went on one of my mystery shops this weekend and as we walk into the store and are greeted M.S. questions in the most indiscreet fashion, "Why do have to come and do these shops mom?" Sometimes they just tell it like it is! :(

I have to jot down a few Noellaisms too : there are a couple of words that she is consistently saying a particular way...

1. Craftis --a craft , Craftisis-more that one craft

2. bulister-a blister

3. patrens--math or sewing patterns. She has been making up block patterns during math time and will call them her patrens.

The girls went to a Build a Bear party this weekend for their sweet friend Clara and had sooo much fun. They just love their bears Abby and Molasses! *** Take a close look at my sleeping children-- did ya catch Noella's headband? Ya, she insisted on wearing it to bed! Eat your heart out Olivia Newton John!!

No comments: