So Here is a picture of me in my 14th week. I always show early. Noella's fever broke Monday morning after 4 days. Praise god!! Both girls are feeling better. Josh is still not feeling too great, but he is better too. The girls and I are going to go out scouting for a tree this afternoon. We are very ready to get out and get some fresh air! We have not done any Christmas decorating yet. I do not think I will be putting all that much out this year, just a few special things that my mom and the girls have made. Wednesday, December 10, 2008
14th Week
So Here is a picture of me in my 14th week. I always show early. Noella's fever broke Monday morning after 4 days. Praise god!! Both girls are feeling better. Josh is still not feeling too great, but he is better too. The girls and I are going to go out scouting for a tree this afternoon. We are very ready to get out and get some fresh air! We have not done any Christmas decorating yet. I do not think I will be putting all that much out this year, just a few special things that my mom and the girls have made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwwwwww you look great...as usual! I wish we lived closer so we could share our pregnancy experience together! I get lonely over here sometimes = )...26 weeks and counting!!!!! Love you and miss you very much! God bless you! xoxoxox
Post a Comment