Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Fun





We are off to a fun month! We have had several fun park days, a zoo day with K12 (Madeline's home school online school) went apple picking, went to Boondocks to celebrate Hadley's 4th b-day, and this past Friday, went to the Sara Evans concert. I have to admit that I don't listen to country music much. I like it-I actually like most genres of music, I just haven't really listened to much of the new stuff. I had never heard of her, but, she was great!!! I must have her cd! We had so much fun spending time with our friends the Weavers, Johnsons and Carrolls! The kids loved it! We found a spot on the grass where we could see and they had room to run around (behind the scaffolding) without bumping into too many other folks. Yes, they did bump into a few other folks, but that was kind of okay , because they saw us coming and choose to sit there anyways. The kids got so crazy at one point I thought hey were going to start a mosh pit:) I looked over at our sweet darlings and thought, oh my, if they were not OUR sweet children I would have been sure that the display I was witnessing was a result of poor parenting:0(....But we were all out with out hubbys on a date night and that in itself was worth allowing them to wrestle around and throw grass.

1 comment:

Julie Carroll said...

What a great weekend! Thank you guys so much for inviting us to the concert. We had a great time and so did the kids! There is nothing they love more than hanging out with some of their best friends outside!!