He is cute in these pics BUT even MORE adorable in person. I'm so glad I get to hold him often ;) Love you friend..REST, REST, REST (well you know as much as you can)
The girls love AWANA on Wed. nights. Madeline is a SPARK this year and Noella is a Cubbie. It is Noella's first official year-she helped out with mommy for the past two years and was soooo excited to get her vest and book this year!
Mommy and Me
It was Madeline's turn to take the picture. Nice work girls!
Mommy and Me
The girls love to take pictures with our camera! After church Noella took this picture of us.
Family fun!
We all felt so special with our large, bright green VIP badges at the Sara Evans concert!
Summer Reading Prizes! Way to go Girls!!
Madeline and Noella have listened to over 2,000 pages each of books/bible stories from the Family Christian Library. They read some of the books too. I am not sure how many pages they read this year with Ada county, but we all had a great time listening to stories. We love reading the Little House books together and have finished the first 4. Madeline won a bubblegum machine and Noella a book and kit of musical intruments:)
Don't you just love this happy smile! Had to add it to the photos!
Splashin' Around
The girls had so much fun playing in the water this past weekend! We drove up to the Cascade area for the afternoon and went fishing.
I Lost My 3rd Tooth!
Madeline lost her 3rd tooth 8/08. She was a brave girl and let mommy pull it out. By the time it came out, it was hanging by a thread! Madeline decided to save it in her special tooth box. More on this in 8/24 post! She has such a cute smile!
Veggie Time
We spent the day with our friends the Wheelers and saw the new Veggie Tale Movie...Well, I stayed out in the hall with NG for most of it!
Goofin' Around With Uncle Jim
Street Party a Glow Glow
The Brubaker Family
Portola, CA 4th of July weekend
Our Cool Nephew Mc Cory
It was also so much fun to spend time catching up with our athletic nephew McCory over the weekend. Cory loves football and will be playing as a freshman this year at his high school in Sacremento, Ca.
Our Beautiful Niece
We got to take a special trip to Portola California over the 4th of July weekend. It was so fun to have some time on the road with our sweet niece Mersay Deze and her brother Zane.
Climbing the tree-shhhh!
Madeline loves being up high to pick the darkest cherries. Mom said it was okay...I dunno if it was....
Wonder
Sorting cherries at the orchard in Emmett, Idaho
Our Friend Dillon
Dillon spent the afternoon with us this summer. We had so much fun playing! Noella did not care much for the fireman's hat-- She prefers the tiara!
VBS
Jesus to the Rescue at LHBC
An Amazing Father
The girls adore their daddy!! When they hear the garage door they come running-Daddy's home, daddy's home!!! Daddy time is full of wrestling, trap, daddy mountain,skin the rabbit, back walking feats, cards and checkers,cooking and bike riding- the most fun they can possibly have until all 3 are exhausted!
Flower 3
Madeline's album
Flower 2
Madeline's album
Flower 1
Madeline's album
Sisterly Love
The girl's love to sit on the counter and help mommy and daddy cook! They especially enjoy preparing the batter for their favorite--pancake breakfast
Zane is 8!
Our sweet nephew Zane turned 8 this March. He had his big celebration at Boondocks-so much fun!
Poor Hubby
Also taken on Mother's day, Josh was thrown off his parents ' horse Storm Cloud the night before when the saddle broke. Josh had a long recovery as he fractured his rt. radial head, another bone in his left wrist and had an infection in his left foot . We are so happy to report he is healing well and almost has his normal range of motion back.
Happy Mother's Day
I am soooo blessed that the Lord has given me such loving, giving, joyful, amazing girls! Lord you are so incredible! Thank you.
Noella's First Dance Recital
Isn't she lovely?!! Noella just LOVES to dance. She had so much fun in herfirst dance class this year. She loved being on the stage and could not wait to perform. She has been demonstrating her arabesque since she could walk!
Planting Herbs
The girls planted Basil which is still alive and kickin! My Cilantro didn't fare as well....
A Visit With Dad
Can you believe he is 89 years old?!! Dad loves to tell stories about the people he knew, the times he lived through and the golf he played. It was so sweet to see him laughing and joking with the girls.
Resurrection Celebration
Our family began a few new Easter traditions this year. The girls painted a ressurection poster after listening to Matthew 28 and then made reserrection cookies. They really enjoyed hearing the scriptures and experienceing Jesus's death and resurection through the making of the cookies.
The Fourth of July Parade
Can we pass out the candy too?
Our First Lemonade Stand
I have the best idea! We can charge 50 cents a cup but then I'll make coupons for 25 cents off and hand them out to everybody and everybody will think they got a deal!! (Madeline)
I have been married for 13 years to my college sweetheart and Cowboy/Tarheel fan extrodinare Josh. We have two fantastic girls, a new addition on the way, a dog, various fish and 2 Guinea Pigs. We have lived in the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western US and have been influenced, impacted, and grown closer to each other and to the Lord through it all. I am so blessed to be able to spend my days with my wonderful children. I have learned many domestic skills such as cooking, sewing, canning, etc and enjoy learning new skills each year. When I am not spending time with the family, I work part-time as a speech-language pathologist.
4 comments:
This is so great! I wondered how this first week has went. We will have to stop by this summer.
Valerie
hey girl
i have been thinking about you. he is so beautiful!!! of course so are the girls. We still miss you guys! Take care!
He is cute in these pics BUT even MORE adorable in person. I'm so glad I get to hold him often ;) Love you friend..REST, REST, REST (well you know as much as you can)
Cute pictures! I like the ones from the last post with the girls too.
Post a Comment