I forgot to post about Josh's guitar playing last time. He has been working on several new songs and is getting quite good. He made a few really cool worship tapes and can play many of the songs now. He just learned Revelation Song this week. Really in one night ,as Josh is a night owl and will stay up late playing guitar and watching Heroes or 24. It is so sweet to have family worship time together and have him be able to play the guitar. I am looking forward to having him play at our campfires.
Hudson just started babbling-like last night. We gave him Cheerios and a biter biscuit and off he went with the babbling! Sure beats the screaming....don't know if he'll abandon that just yet....As I am sitting here he is crawling full speed across the living room into see my and pull on the many cords attached to the computer and laying around the office. He also tried to shut the computer off. He has crawled all the way across the floor at least 4 times already!
Today we went to the Nampa Roller Drome with the Johnsons and Carrolls. We also got to visit with Carrie, her children and the Gammon family. It sure was cool to see how much fun the girls had. They both did well. Madeline really likes skating. I think the ice skating lessons have helped her to roller skate too. They played Limbo, and speed skate and Hokey Pokey. We will definitely have to go again next month. My camera is on its last legs so I couldn't get any clear pictures this time. Maybe next month we will have a new camera!!
I really want to post something profound, but for now this is it!! Hope you are all having a great January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment