
I wanted to expound on all of the joy and fun we have had over the last few months. We have had a beautiful Easter Celebration, a special visit with my father, a difficult but ever so beautiful Mother's Day, a fun Father's Day, Josh's birthday, a trip to California, Berry picking, VBS, Family Camp at Phillip's Lake, Or, a weekend at Shiloh Bible Camp in Donnelly, Id ,play dates with friends, GNO dinners and sleepovers, and sooo much more. The Lord has been so faithful to our family and in my life, allowing me to experience so much joy and so many fun times with dear friends and family. I have added pictures to chronicle these events because at the time, the words weren't there to write about them. Many of you know that I didn't feel I could take pictures of our time in North Carolina or Chicago this past April--it just wasn't right(besides I wasn't lookin' too good...haha) We are so grateful for all of the kindness and love that was shown to us during these past 4 months. We miss all of you that are not in Boise with us and were so blessed to have you near during our time in NC/Chicago. We were not able to see some of you, and want you to know you are close to our hearts across the miles and through the years. Our phone has not been working too well with our new service so my phone conversations have been very limited. We are hoping to remedy the situation soon. Today has been a happy day--if I forget about the HUGE MESS with my computer this morning and that it would not send my SS report and I had to drag the girls to the library to re-write the report a 4th time. I will stop here. I was not being a person that I would want to be around--that's for sure (maybe I will expound some more!!) There was a little girl and her grandfather on the catalog computer next to me at the library and one of my girls had to go potty while I was in the middle of the online report that was past due (ever happen to any of you?). So, I had them head off to the bathroom together while I finished my thought and then left my work to help them out. Well I walked back and the girl next to me was using my computer and shutting down my application. I was not too happy. I was nice, but uttered, "OH NO! I was in the middle of a report!" inside I was fuming with negativity "uh-uh, you better not have messed up my stuff!!!!" So grandpa apologized. I felt horrible for letting something so insignificant ruffle my feathers and cause me to have a short fuse. During my time with the girls this afternoon we were between emptying laundry hampers and playing and Noella picks up her BIBLE and says, "I'm going to teach a lesson on perseverance" implying that her laundry hamper was just too much today! I also found that my family really liked the fried rice I made for dinner and that is always encouraging when they like what I make.

No comments:
Post a Comment